Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sudden Blog reactivation - Flying around Australia

My cat is ill. He is in hospital, on a drip, and needs xrays and an ultrasound to identify whats wrong with him. I am petrified with anxiety & fear.

So to try to think about something else, I am suddenly going to fly around Australia in FSX. By any plane that takes my fancy. The rules are - daylight, mostly, so I can take pretty screen shots. Only change planes at major airports. I can wander where I want. I fly real-time, no acceleration.

So here goes - its Sunday. 15th December, 6.05pm. It's cloudy, so I want to stay low. I flew to Taree earlier today, and at 11,500ft I was above the clouds and it was boring, boring, boring. So I will fly below the clouds, and I choose a Tiger Moth. Destination - points south. Glancing at Plan-G I'll aim for a private strip near Bowral. Being a Tiger moth, no GPS, no VOR - eyeball. Let's go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home