Sunday, January 29, 2006

More Katamari!


Ah, too much Katamari! Yes, I have been playing it a bit, and the level of cuteness gets to you after a while.

I finally worked out the Japanese in 'Me and My Katamari' on the PSP and was able to save some of the pictures I have taken in it.

Everyone knows Chameleons like collecting things. Yep. Everyone.

The Prince on his Island, with a very disturbing statue of the King of All Cosmos. I think the power has gone to his head!

All hail the King! King of All Cosmos checks out what the Prince is rolling up.

Ahhh! Teh Cute! The Prince goes swimming with a dolphin!

AHHH! Teh Cute x 2! The Prince and Monty pose before another round of rolling Katamari!

I could be reading the property section of the newspaper, or learning how to trade shares, but this is MUCH more useful! KA-TA-MA-RI!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home