Friday, January 07, 2005

How to waste time.

64.28571428571429% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

This costs The Economy MONEY you know! You are not out there being EXTREEEEEME and Productive! Every second you sit there dreaming of clouds, or early steam engines you are wasting precious MONEY! Why aren't you checking your stocks? Is your bank account getting the best interest rate today? Is your accountant busy thinking of ways to write off your entire LifeStyle(tm) as a tax claim? Buy! Spend! ACQUIRE! ACQUIRE! ACQUIRE!

Hmm. Yes.

Notes for People Who Have Nothing Better To Do Than Check Other People's Spelling: "extreeeeeme" is deliberately spelt that way for effect. It is not the correct way to spell "extreme".

3 Comments:

Blogger Bear said...

It seems I'm only 33.333333333333336% nerd. Haven't read enough SF...

5:04 pm  
Blogger Corinoco said...

Yes, I think this is more of a sci-fi fan indicator. Not so much 'nerd', however that is defined.

I can't beleive I got the one about the Istari wrong though; I know that Cirdan was an elf, not istari. I must not have read it properly.

6:50 pm  
Blogger syn said...

meep.

42.857142857142854%

plenty o guessing.

but i beat Bear.

:P

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home